Magnetic Card Reader IC Chip Smart Card Reader Mobile Card Reader Mpos--ACR32
|1-9 10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $28 US $26 US $25 US $24|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, T/A|
- Model NO.: Mobile POS ACR32
- Installation: External (634)
- Interface: Audio Jack and USB
- Material: PVC
- Structure: Memory Card
- Application Field: Fiscard
- Supply Voltage: 3.2 to 3.7 V DC
- Operating Temperature: 0-50c
- Card Swipe Cycles: Min. 500,000
- Operating System Support: Windows/Mac/Linux/Android/Ios
- Applications: Mobile Banking & Payment;E-Healthcare;E-Purse
- Transport Package: General Packing
- Origin: China
- Read-Write Method: Contact and Contactless
- Card Slots: All in 1 / Multi in 1 (245）
- Type: Contact/Smart Card/Magnetic Stripe Card
- Function: Information, Encrypt/Decrypt, Payment, Identification
- Data Transmission Mode: Serial
- Power: Lithium-Ion Battery (Rechargeable Through USB)
- Supply Current: 5 Ma
- Card Swipe Speed: Max. 10 IPS (Inches Per Second)
- Contact Card Insertion Cycles: Min. 100,000
- Compliance / Certifications: En60950/IEC 60950, ISO7816, Ce, FCC, Vcci, PC/Sc
- Trademark: HCC
- Specification: 60.0mm (L) x 45.0mm (W) x 16.0mm (H)
ACR32 MobileMate Card Reader is the ideal tool that you can use with your mobile device. Combining two card technologies into one, it provides its user the flexibility to use magnetic stripe cards and smart cards without the additional cost.
Additionally, ACR32 Mobile Mate uses a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery as its power supply and a standard 3.5mm audio jack interface , thus allowing it to be integrated impeccably into any mobile device in the market.
ACR32 Mobile Mate is a reliable mobile card reader that uses AES-128 encryption algorithm and DUKPT Key Management System for secure transactions. It seamlessly unites card reader functionality with mobility, which allows you to access secure applications anytime, anywhere.
- 3.5mm Audio Jack Interface
- USB-Powered (PC-linked Mode):
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Powered by a Lithium-ion battery (rechargeable through PC-linked mode)
- Smart Card Reader:
- Supports ISO7816 CLass A, B and C (5 V, 3V, 1.8 V) cards
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 and T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards
- Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short Circuit Protection
- Magnetic Stripe Card Reader:
- Reads up to two tracks of card data (Track 1 / Track 2)
- Capable of bidirectional reading
- Supports AES128 encryption algorithm
- Supports DUKPT Key Management System
- Supports ISO 7810 / 7811 magnetic cards
- Supports Hi-Coercivity and Low-Coercivity magnetic cards
- Supports JIS1 and JIS2
- Mobile Banking & Payment
- e-Purse & Loyalty
|Dimensions||60.0mm (L) x 45.0mm (W) x 16.0mm (H)|
|Interface||3.5mm 4-pole audio jack USB Full Speed|
|Power||Lithium-ion battery (rechargeable through USB)|
|Supply Voltage||3.2 to 3.7 V DC|
|Supply Current||5 mA|
|Card Swipe Speed||Max. 10 IPS (inches per second)|
|Card Swipe Cycles||Min. 500,000|
|Contact Card Insertion Cycles||Min. 100,000|
|Magnetic Stripe Card Support||ISO7810 / ISO7811 cards|
Hi-coercivity and Low-coercivity cards
JIS1 and JIS2 cards
|Smart Card Interface Support||ISO7816 Class A, B and C cards|
Microprocessor cards with T=0 and T=1 protocol
|Compliance / Certifications||EN60950/IEC 60950, ISO7816, CE, FCC, VCCI, PC/SC, CCID, EMV Contact Level 1, RoHS 2, REACH, USB Full Speed|
Microsoft WHQL: 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2
|Operating System Support||Windows CE, 98, ME, 2000, 2003, 2003 R2, XP, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 8.1|
Windows XP x64, 2003 x64, 2003 R2 x64, Vista x64, 2008 x64, 2008 R2 x64, 7 x64, 8 x64, 8.1 x64, 2012 x64, 2012 R2 x64
Android™ 2.0 and above
iOS 5.0 and above
1. Are you manufacturer?
Yes, we are manufacturers. We have been in PC/POS/Mobile Payment product & Solution for Eight years. We can provide OEM / ODM customized service according to our customers' various application and demands.
2. Would you provide SDK for me?
Yes, we offer free SDK if you order sample. All the contents in a CD ROM with sample together.
3. What warranty for the products?
According to our warranty policy, we will provide 12 months warranty time from the shipment date for our all products (Excluded the consumable parts). As for the mass order, we will provide certain proportion spare parts or RMA machine for local service.
4. What is the minimum order?
We accept one piece for standard products. If require OEM, will see detailed requirements and confirm MOQ to you from our sales department.
5. Can we get the free sample?
Sorry, generally we would not provide the free sample. If the customer confirm the specification and price, they can order the sample firstly for the testing and evaluation. When they place the mass order, we can return the sample cost to the customers.
6. Do you accept Paypal?
Yes, we accept paypal. Besides, we accept Western Union, T/T, L/C Secure payment (Escrow Service from Alibaba) and so on.
7. What's the delivery time?
Generally, sample can be shipped in 2-3 working days after payment. For quantity, theleading time will be 1-4 weeks depend on exact quantity.
8.Which way to deliver the goods?
By Express: DHL UPS TNT FEDEX or ARAMEX EMS E-packing.
By Sea: Inform us the Sea Port to check which ship line.
By Air: Inform us the Airport to check which flight.
Or pick up by the customers.
9. What the after sale service?
a. Our all products will provide 12 months warranty;
b. Enough stock spare parts for guarantee;
c. Professional engineers provide 7*24 online service; If required, our engineers can provide local service in field;
d. As for the returned failure products, we will fix it and return to the customers in one week after we received it;