EMV PC-Link Smart Card Reader USB IC Chip Card Reader/Writer ACR38u-I1
|1-9 10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $15 US $13 US $12 US $11|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, T/A|
- Model NO.: Smart Card Usb Ic Chip Card Reaer/Writer ACR38U-I1
- Power Source: From USB
- Smart Card Standard: ISO 7816 1/2/3, T=0 and T=1
- Card Connector: Contact Mode
- Standard/Certificate: EMV Level 1, ISO7816, PC/Sc, Ce, FCC, Microsoft
- OEM: Possible OEM-Logo, Colors, Casing and Card Connect
- Transport Package: General Packing
- Origin: China
- Universal Serial Bus Interface: USB Full Speed, Four Lines: +5V, Gnd, D+ and D-
- Speed: 12 Mbps
- Clk Frequency: 4 MHz
- Card Insertion Cycles: Min. 100, 000
- Operating System: Windows 98, Me, 2k, XP
- Trademark: HCC
- Specification: 97mm (L) x 72mm (B) x 18.5mm (H)
- Due to the rising demand of e-working methods (remote office, home office...) and the increasing risk of unauthorized access to private network, it is time to properly secure access to PCs, desktops, and the Intranet and Extranet networks. ACR38 offers solutions based on smart card readers (connected to PCs) for access control.
- The ACR38 smart card reader/writer is a USB full speed device which the interface is for communication between a computer and a smart card. It is designed for the PC environment and is the ultimate smart card peripheral for a PC.
- ACR38 is a key partner of the PC as smart card is becoming an essential component in network security and electronic payment system. Providing secured network environment by its data encryption function, the SDK package allows users to develop their own application easily to meet their specific system needs.
- ACR38 is a low cost, yet reliable and effective smart card to PC interface with design focusing on convenient use and harmony with other PC peripherals in shape and color. It provides the solution where the security of a smart card is required. It can be used as access control to a computer or network (intranet, extranet ...), authentication for e- commerce (B to B, B to C) ... It is very simple to use and install. It is ideal for electronic commerce, home banking or e-purse facilities, secure computer access or any of a multitude of other applications.
- USB full speed interface to PC with simple command structure
- Read and write all microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocols
- Support SLE 4418/28/32/42 memory cards
- Support most common memory-based smart cards, including I2C bus protocol cards (from 1k bits up to 1024k bits) and secure memory cards (Atmel AT88SC153 and AT88SC1608)
- Support 1.8V, 3V and 5V MCU cards
- Short Circuit Protection
- Certificate of conformance: ISO 7816-1/2/3, PC/SC, CE, FCC, Microsoft WHQL, EMV certified
- ISO7816-1/2/3 compatible smart card interface
- Support PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection) with 1743 - 307200 bps in reading and writing smart cards
- 768 bytes RAM size and 16K bytes ROM size
- Extra SAM slot is optional
|Universal Serial Bus Interface|
|Type||USB full speed, four lines: +5V, GND, D+ and D-|
|Power source||From USB|
|Smart Card Interface|
|Standard||ISO 7816 1/2/3, T=0 and T=1|
|Supply current||Max. 50mA|
|Smart card read / write speed||1743 - 307200 bps|
|Short circuit protection||+5V / GND on all pins|
|The presence of the smart card power supply voltage is indicated through a green LED on the reader|
|CLK frequency||4 MHz|
|Card connector||Contact mode|
|Card insertion cycles||min. 100,000|
|(Optional) SAM Card Interface|
|Location||Under the removable dark lid|
|Dimensions||97mm (L) x 72mm (B) x 18.5mm (H)|
|Temperature||0 - 50° C|
|Humidity||40% - 80%|
|Standard/Certificate||EMV Level 1, ISO7816-1/2/3, PC/SC, CE, FCC, Microsoft WHQL ME, 2K, XP|
|Operating System||Windows 98, ME, 2K, XP|
|OEM||Possible OEM-Logo, customer-specific colors, casing, and card connector|
The SDK CD-ROM includes
- Demo Programs - Casino Application, School Application, ACOS Screen Saver and SIMmate. These demo programs can show the wide range of applications that ACR38 can be used in, e.g. e-purse, physical and logical access control, etc
- Documentation - ACOS2 Reference Manual, ACR38 Memory Card Access, ACR38 OCF, ACR38 Reference Manual, ACR38 Technical Specifications, FAQ, PC/SC Specifications
- Sample Codes - C#, Delphi, VB.NET, Visual Basic, Visual C++
- Tools & Utilities - Card Tool, PC/SC Learning Tool, Quick View, Script Commander PC/SC
- SDK User's Guide
- Home Banking and Home Shopping
- Check the balance of account of re-loading an e-purses
- Network access control
- S/W locking
- Digital signature
- Loyalty and promotions
- Stored value
- Parking and toll collection
- Online gaming
1. Are you manufacturer?
Yes, we are manufacturers. We have been in PC/POS/Mobile Payment product & Solution for Eight years. We can provide OEM / ODM customized service according to our customers' various application and demands.
2. Would you provide SDK for me?
Yes, we offer free SDK if you order sample. All the contents in a CD ROM with sample together.
3. What warranty for the products?
According to our warranty policy, we will provide 12 months warranty time from the shipment date for our all products (Excluded the consumable parts). As for the mass order, we will provide certain proportion spare parts or RMA machine for local service.
4. What is the minimum order?
We accept one piece for standard products. If require OEM, will see detailed requirements and confirm MOQ to you from our sales department.
5. Can we get the free sample?
Sorry, generally we would not provide the free sample. If the customer confirm the specification and price, they can order the sample firstly for the testing and evaluation. When they place the mass order, we can return the sample cost to the customers.
6. Do you accept Paypal?
Yes, we accept paypal. Besides, we accept Western Union, T/T, L/C Secure payment (Escrow Service from Alibaba) and so on.
7. What's the delivery time?
Generally, sample can be shipped in 2-3 working days after payment. For quantity, theleading time will be 1-4 weeks depend on exact quantity.
8.Which way to deliver the goods?
By Express: DHL UPS TNT FEDEX or ARAMEX EMS E-packing.
By Sea: Inform us the Sea Port to check which ship line.
By Air: Inform us the Airport to check which flight.
Or pick up by the customers.
9. What the after sale service?
a. Our all products will provide 12 months warranty;
b. Enough stock spare parts for guarantee;
c. Professional engineers provide 7*24 online service; If required, our engineers can provide local service in field;d. As for the returned failure products, we will fix it and return to the customers in one week after we received it;